GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Global International Certification Services is ISO certification company in Delhi offers a wide range of specialized multi-disciplinary services such as ISO 9001 certification ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, HACCP certification.
ISO 27001 (ISMS) Certification
What is ISO 27001 (ISMS) Certification?
Every business is having its own management information system which generates required information report of business deals, project progress status & employee information. Any interruption in the quality, quantity, relevance & distribution of your
information systems can put your business at risk from attack due to information is exposed to a growing number and a wider variety of threats and vulnerabilities.
Significant incidents involving hacking, altering & misuse of information, online fraud thus losses continue to make the headlines and cause concerns for customers and consumers in general. Thus the critical business information must be actively managed to protect confidentiality, maintain integrity and ensure availability of those information assets to employee, clients, consumers, shareholders, authorities and society at large.
A certified information security management system demonstrates commitment to the protection of information and provides confidence that assets are suitably protected – whether held on paper, electronically, or as employee knowledge.
Implementation of information security management systems as per
ISO 27001 gives a systematic approach to minimizing the risk of unauthorized access or loss of information and ensuring the effective deployment of protective measures for securing the same. It provides a framework for organizations to manage their compliance with legal and other requirements, and improve performance in managing information securely.
Benefits of ISO 27001
Information security management system implementing an effective will help identify and reduce information security risks, as it helps you focus your security efforts and protect your information.
Certifying your ISMS against ISO/IEC 27001 can bring the following benefits:
• Systematic identification of Information Security Risks and its mitigation to reduce risk.
- • Availability of internal controls and meets corporate governance and business continuity requirements in case of man made and natural disasters.
- • Better protection of confidential data and reduced risks from hackers' attacks.
- • Independently demonstration to compliance with legal and contractual requirements.
- • Faster and easier recovery from the attacks and improved ability to survive disasters.
Give proof to your customers and purchasers of the high level of security management.
Staff members are well-informed and
Information security costs of your organization are managed.
- •Internationally recognized & applicable to all sectors, giving you
access to new mar kets across the world.
- •Due to dependability of information and information systems, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is essential to maintain competitive edge, cash-flow, profitability and commercial image.
- •Provide assurance to stakeholders such as shareholders, clients, consumers and suppliers.
- • Provide & enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, which in turn can lead to increased business opportunities.